Tuesday, March 22, 2011

80::365

80::365

Pattern: "Motif 99" from Beyond the Square by Edie Eckman.

It is kind of funny that I've mostly only made square patterns from Beyond the Square. There really aren't many square ones, as the title would suggest, and many of the squares are weird around the edges. This pattern ends with the final yellow round with the picot stitches. I added the more solid green border of double crochet so that my square would measure 8" (instead of the about 5" that it was at first). I'm working on a tutorial right now with advice on how to adapt squares to fit your size needs, and I may crochet this square again soon to try out a slightly different border.

80::365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...