Monday, October 31, 2011

happy halloween!

gerty

We are having a low-key Halloween at home. We didn't dress up (well, Gerty did as you can see), and a total of zero kids knocked on our door. Junior went to bed early, and I'm watching a horrible/awesome Vincent Price movie on Netflix. We didn't carve pumpkins or decorate in any way, so I'm living vicariously through these Halloween blog posts:

Betty is helping her son dress as Carl Sagan for Halloween.

Cute ghostly brownies at Persia Lou!

Wow, look at all of the awesome food and decorations Elizabeth's family made for their celebration.

I love these nails and really want to know what the rest of her costume will be!

And speaking of cute nails, Dana has that and more on her Halloween post!


2 comments:

  1. I just came over here to say Hi and was pleasantly surprised to find a link to my site, thanks :)

    By the way, I posted the costume today.

    Gerty looks really cute in the bunny ears and horns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:27 PM

    Gerty is a great name for that dog. :) Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...