Sunday, June 26, 2011

169::365 granny square #22

169::365

Pattern: "Granny Square 22" from 99 Granny Squares to Crochet from Leisure Arts.

I had to add an extra round of single crochet to get this square to measure 6". The pretty clusters in the corners remind me of these two squares I made last month!

169::365

These scrappy squares in assorted sizes that I've been making the past few days are destined to end up as part of my new granny square sampler afghan (see the first one here), but I have to finish my new tutorial, the may afghan, and a couple of other projects before I can even think of joining these! I can't wait for the coming three day weekend.

new sampler afghan

1 comment:

  1. Out of all of the squares, I like this one the best. I think it is because the corner clusters look like maple leaves. Can't wait to see what your next afghans looks like:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...