Saturday, August 6, 2011

199::365 square 57

199::365

Pattern: "Square 57" from 101 Crochet Squares by Jean Leinhauser.

This little circle-in-a-square measures about 5" after I added an extra round of single crochet. It really helped to straighten out the edges of the block. Even though this pattern is really simple, several different textures are created by working some rounds in two loops (like you normally would--this would be the last two rounds), one in the back loop only (round three in the sparkly blue), and one between two double crochet stitches (round two in white).

I'm almost to 200 blocks! :)

199::365

1 comment:

  1. Loving the sparkly bits on this one! In fact, I'm loving this whole project of yours - so much so, I've started my own 'Block-a-Day' challenge for August :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...