Saturday, August 6, 2011

200::365 square 92

200::365

Pattern: "Square 92" from 101 Crochet Squares by Jean Leinhauser.

I don't ordinarily go for "novelty" squares, but when I saw this one l knew I had to make one that looks like my sweet little kitty, Jim! So his stripes aren't exactly purple, but you get the idea. :)

jim

This square is a basic granny square and a cat motif made separately in two pieces that are embroidered with features and then are sewn onto the granny square. I think this block would be a really cute addition to a baby blanket.

200::365

200::365

Two hundred squares! I can't believe it! Below are the latest 25. You can see all of them here. Don't forget to check out my granny square wallpaper. :)

blocks 176-200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...